Recipe: Grilled Paprika Spice Potatoes
Potatoes take a long time to cook – a very, very long time! I threw mine on the grill before I began to prep my steaks and they came off at the same time. The potatoes were on for about 30 minutes and were perfectly cooked. I definitely recommend this method.
These were also delicious, with a nice hint of flavor without being overly spicy and complementing the steaks beautifully. Add slices of onion to the pouch for extra flavor!
These will make a great addition to your picnic spread this Memorial Day weekend, or for any barbecue, or anytime you’re grilling!
You can pick up all the ingredients you need for this dish at Wegmans, Redner’s Warehouse Market or Landis.
•2 baking potatoes
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
• Thinly slice potatoes and place onto a long sheet of aluminum foil.
• Season potatoes with oil, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
• Preheat grill.
• Wrap potatoes in foil, folding in all sides to create a pouch, repeating the process with a second piece of foil if necessary.
• Place pouch of potatoes on grill turning occasionally.
• Cook 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.