Check out Pottstown events this weekend.
• The Pottstown Roller Derby Rockstars will host a car wash at the ACE Hardware parking lot, 905 W Postal Road in Douglassville 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Aug. 21. The team will wash cars, boats, motocycles, buses and other vehicles. Learn more at www.pottstownrollerderbyrockstars.com.
• Pottsgrove Manor on Aug. 21 will host an enjoy 18th century living event. Costumed interpreters will live life the colonial way with activities including butter churning, needlework, gunsmithing, tape weaving, and more. Tours of the museum’s current exhibit, “Spirituous Liquors and Healthful Distillations: Alcohol in Colonial America” will also be available. Pottsgrove Manor, home of John Potts, colonial ironmaster and founder of Pottstown, is located at 100 West King Street near the intersection of King Street and Route 100, just off Route 422, in Pottstown, Pennsylvania. The manor is operated by Montgomery County under the direction of the Parks and Heritage Services Department. Learn more about the museum hours, group and individual visits by calling 610-326-4014 or visit www.facebook.com/PottsgroveManor.
• Enjoy live entertainment at Cutillo's Restaurant -- 2688 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464 -- on Friday. Learn more at http://www.cutillos.com or call 610-327-2910.
• Sportsters Bar and Grille -- 1701 Pottstown Pike, Pottstown, PA 19465 -- features live entertainment at 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. To learn more, visit http://www.sportstersbar.com or call 610-469-8908.
• Norco Fire Company -- 144 W Schuylkill Rd, Pottstown, PA 19465 -- hosts bingo on Sunday. Doors open at 4 p.m., the kitchen opens at 5 p.m. and bingo starts at 6 p.m. Learn more at http://www.norcofireco.org or call 610-323-3263.