- There are just not enough hours in the day.
- I should forgive myself for not getting as much done as I used to before I had a baby. That I’m able to accomplish anything between feeding, changing, holding, comforting, playing, pumping, and working (from home) is a feat in itself.
- The only thing worse than breast milk on the couch is regurgitated breast milk on the couch.
- Everyone thinks my son looks exactly like his grandfathers. Apparently all I gave him are thunder thighs, allergies and flatulence.
- It really is less annoying/gross/scary/exhausting when it’s your own.
- Thou shalt not judge a mother for how much her breastfed baby weighs.
- It is physically impossible to see over a car seat in a shopping cart. Also, grocery stores should not place displays of stacked items in grocery aisles, where mothers pushing babies in car seats in shopping carts cannot see them.
Read the rest of this post over at Three Little Bears!