Need A Tooth Pulled?
Help support the family of Officer Mike Hougnon, a West Norriton Police Officer and patient of our office.
Officer Mike Hougnon recently suffered a brain aneurysm. Read his story on the Norristown Patch by clicking here. We are doing our part in helping his family pay medical bills for the numerous surgeries and months of rehabilitation that he will require by holding a fundraising event offering:
$50 Extractions + FREE Exam and Digital Xray on ONE DAY ONLY
Please join us on Saturday, December 15 from 9am-1pm
We are located at 2030 West Main Street in West Norriton, PA.
Absolutely ALL proceeds go directly to the family of Officer Mike Hougnon!
This is a great opportunity for anyone who seriously needs to get a tooth pulled and would not be able to afford an extraction at the usual price of well over $100.
Planning on coming? Here's what you need to know:
1. No appointment necessary! Patients will be treated on a first come, first serve basis.
2. CASH ONLY. We can only accept cash in order to ensure that every penny and every effort goes directly to supporting our cause.
3. You MUST bring a filled out Health History Form! You can print out this form on our website or by clicking here. You will not be seen without this form!
4. Due to time constraints we can not extract impacted teeth.
5. We recommend that you come early. A queue will form at 8am outside our office: A Family Dental Care Center at 2030 West Main Street in West Norriton.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.drsethrosen.com