Every weekend this fall is an opportunity to sell your stuff to yard sale junkies. Whether you are a homeowner, church or civic organization, let the community know about your event by posting it in our events calendar, for free.
And if you are heading out on the garage-sale circuit with your iPhone, access the locations by downloading the Patch app.
Here’s how to post your garage sale:
- Choose "Events" from the top tool bar. Once on the events page, you can click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title. Such as: Two-Family Garage Sale
- Enter a date and time for the event.
- In the "Where" spot, enter the address of the event.
- Add a description letting the community know what the event is for, what items you are selling and anything else you think is relevant.
- Click “Upload Photos and Video” to add some pictures if you have them.
- Choose the “Garage Sale” category for the event.
- You can add a link to the website, contact information, but it isn't necessary to post the event.
- Click "Post My Event," and it will show up on the events calendar shortly.
Now the whole Pottstown Patch community will know about your sale!