Dr. Niraj Patel of the Chiropractic and Wellness Center, 1143 High Street, wants to do his part to support families, schools, and good health. He is asking for your help!
- Dr. Patel will donate 50 turkeys to the Pottstown School District to distribute to families in need.
- Dr. Patel will donate all funds received from people taking advantage of his exam and free pain treatment offer to the Pottstown School District to be used to support technology needs in the district.
- For your donation of $20.00, you will receive:
ü A free consultation, orthopedic and neurological examination, and a written report of findings.
ü One free Class IV Laser Treatment for pain/arthritis/disc issues/nerve pain/headaches. (Treatments can only be scheduled for Thursdays.)
ü Donations must be made by 11/20/2012 in order to schedule appointments for examinations and pain treatment.
- Appointments and donations can be made by going to the Chiropractic and Wellness Center office at 1143 High Street or calling 610-323-6858.
- Your donation will help feed a needy family during Thanksgiving, support the efforts of the Pottstown School District, and help promote your improved health.