TENNIS ANYONE ? There is still time to play some outdoor tennis before the snow starts to fall. The public is invited to use the newly rebuild tennis courts at Pottstown High School.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS TO POTTSTOWN HIGH SCHOOL TENNIS COURTS AND RUNNING TRACK AT GRIGG STADIUM
1. Requests must be made in person at the Pottstown School District Administration Building, 230 Beech St., Pottstown, PA 19464.
Requests must be made between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3:45 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2. A $5.00 Security Deposit will be charged for each key fob, and the person requesting access will also be required to sign a Waiver of Liability. Security Deposit will be refunded when key fob is returned in good working condition. NOTE: key fobs do not have to be returned as long as access to either facility is desired.
Also: If person requesting access is under the age of 18, he/she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at time of request. Parent or legal guardian must sign Waiver of Liability.
3. The person requesting access must also provide a form of Photo Identification when requesting access to either the Pottstown High School Tennis Courts and/or the running track at Grigg Stadium. The forms of Photo Identification that will be considered acceptable include:
A. Currently valid Driver’s License
B. Currently valid I.D. issued by PennDOT
C. Currently valid U.S. Passport
D. Currently valid active duty or retired U.S. Military I.D., including the PA National Guard
E. Currently valid Pottstown School District Student I.D. (for students 18 years of age & older)
4. The tennis courts at Pottstown High School will be available to the public from March 1 until such time that the winter weather is no longer conducive to playing tennis.
5. The running track at Grigg Stadium will be available to the public year-round (weather permitting).
6. Access to both facilities will be permitted from dawn to dusk (times will be adjusted according to corresponding hours of daylight during each season).
7. It shall be understood that school related activities will take precedence over public use at both facilities.
8. Anyone who does not follow the rules and procedures listed on this Request for Access and/or the Waiver of Liability will have access privileges revoked. In addition, anyone found engaging in acts of vandalism and/or illegal activities at either facility will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.